Monday, January 12, 2015

Try a Little Harder

It's not a resolution until you write them down.

Here goes nothing. 

Last year I feel like I had this expectation to be the boring friend.

Mostly because I was working, but also because I just didn't feel like it. 

I have decided that I don't want that anymore. 

I want to be fun and exciting. The way I was when I first started school.

So.

1. I want to be spontaneous.

2. I want to be more genuine with people that I meet.

3. I am going to take more time to spend with the people that I really like, instead of spending time with myself.

4. Be better.

As the beloved prophet Gordon B. Hinckley said "Try a little harder, to be a little better"

1 comment:

  1. I think this is awesome! And everyone you reach out to and "touch" will be so blessed.

    ReplyDelete